Episode 031 – Zacchaeus Pt 7: Answering Your Questions
Key Passage(s): Proverbs 4:23; Matthew 5:19-24
Over the last six episodes, we’ve been digging into the Zacchaeus story, and I’ve been encouraging you to ask your questions. In this episode, I seek to answer those questions. The discussion entails everything from what salvation meant for the Jewish people in the first century to how we steward our hearts with respect to our money to how Jesus addressed the religious leaders who though they had it all together (and clearly didn’t), and more. May this discussion help round out some additional aspects of the Zacchaeus story as we seek to live out the truths of this story in our lives.
- Were there any “aha” moments for you in the answers given that helped you better understand a facet of the Zacchaeus story or just life in general?
- Were you surprised by the discussion on “salvation?” Why or why not?
- Based on your understanding of the Zacchaeus story, were there any questions you would’ve answered differently?
- What’s your biggest takeaway from this entire series on Zacchaeus?
- Have you begun living out the most significant truths addressed in this series in your life? If so, how? If not, what’s the next step you need to take in doing so?
For Further Study