Walking The Text is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization and has been fully crowdfunded from the beginning. We create engaging resources and experiences that help people understand the Bible in its original context so that they can learn, love, and live it out every day.
Everything we create on our website is made available for free, and all of this is possible due to your generosity. Furthermore, we provide scholarships for pastors, teachers, students, and others to attend our study trips to Israel and Turkey. However you choose to give, thank you so much for your gracious donation and for partnering with us to make to make a significant impact in helping people grow in their understanding of the Bible and thrive in their relationship with God!
- All donations are tax-deductible.
- Donate using Credit Card, PayPal, or Bank Transfer.
- Designate to one of the following:
- Content Creation & Operation of WTT
- Scholarship Fund for Study Trips
- Area of Greatest Need
- If you’re a member of the National Christian Foundation, you can donate to us through NCF.
- If you’d prefer to mail us your donation, please send it to Walking The Text, PO Box 1962, Spring Hill, TN 37174.
- Thank You!