Episode 009 – Victory In The Garden (Resurrection)
Key Passage(s): John 20:1, 11-15
The Resurrection of Jesus is the most significant event in human history, and each of the gospel writers tell the story in a way to highlight different aspects. This teaching explores how John records it, and how he employs the “8th Sign” and “garden” themes to boldly declare that sin, death, pain, brokenness, and chaos do not get the final word.
- What’s your biggest takeaway from the teaching?
- What amazed you the most about how John told the epic story of Jesus?
- Did you learn anything new about the relationship between the cross and the empty tomb? If so, what are the implications?
- What did/do you find most hopeful about the resurrection story?
- What’s one step you can take in living out the truths of this teaching this week?
For Further Study