Episode 010 – Make Music With What Remains
Key Passage(s): Colossians 2:15
I’m a really hopeful person, especially on the heels of celebrating the resurrection. But at times, I despair about the condition of our world and the struggles of life. Perhaps you do as well. That’s why I share a fascinating story that has helped me tremendously in addressing these moments and finding the courage to press on.
- What’s your biggest takeaway from the teaching?
- Where do you struggle the most to believe that all will be made right in our world?
- Where do you feel you’re playing with just three strings?
- How do you need to rediscover how to make music with what remains?
- What’s one step you can take in living out the truths of this teaching this week?
For Further Study