Episode 006 – Returning To The Path
There are only two paths in life according to the Scriptures. There is God’s path, and there’s every other path. Life, freedom, and flourishment abound on God’s path. But what happens when we stray from God’s path? How do we effectively return? For many of us, we have confused confession with repentance, and it’s why we keep falling prey to the same destructive habits. But if we learn the importance of both, we’ll have a much better shot at staying on God’s path.
For Further Study
- What’s your biggest takeaway from the teaching?
- How have you traditionally understood “confession” vs. “repentance?”
- In what ways can you allow God’s Word to more effectively shoot you in the right direction?
- What makes returning to God’s path challenging for you?
- Where are you currently off God’s path?
- What’s one step you can take in walking out the truths of this teaching this week?