Episode 048 – Little Man in the Eye
Key Passage(s): Deuteronomy 32:10; Proverbs 7:2
The New Year is underway and many of you have made resolutions, but do any of them pertain to the Bible? In this episode, we explore one of the coolest Hebrew expressions (that often gets lost in translation) that depicts our relationship with God and His Word in a way that inspires us to dig into His Word in order to truly thrive this next year. And it all has to do with a little man in the eye. Enjoy!
- What was your biggest takeaway from the teaching?
- In this teaching, we talked about how God desires a personal, intimate relationship with you. Do you believe this to be true, and do you desire the same? Why or why not?
- Is there something holding you back from seeking a deeper relationship with God?
- What are your goals for 2019? Specifically, what are you doing to engage the Bible this year?
- What is one step you will take this week to keep God’s teachings at the forefront of all you do?
For Further Study