Episode 033 – 10 Million Dollars Educating You
We all mistakes. We all have blunders. But how we view these failures has a significant impact on how quickly we recover and how much we learn in the process. This episode addresses the redemptive nature of failure and how I believe God views our mistakes, which for many of us, is very different than what we often believe – and it’s dramatically hindering us!
- What’s your biggest takeaway from the teaching?
- What may be holding you back from believing that God sees our faults and failures this way?
- Where have you “resigned” in your life because you don’t feel God wants to use you because of poor decisions you have made?
- Have you ever had a significant failure that a parent, coach, teacher, or friend helped reframe for you that got you back on track faster? What did they say? Have you been able to do that same for someone else?
- Where do you need to embrace God’s grace so you can get back on track or become even more focused on this out His desires for your life?
- Where did you need to hear the encouragement of this teaching today?
- How will you live out the truth of this teaching in the coming days?
For Further Study
- Make Your Mark by Brad Gray – this idea of how we address our failures has been so instrumental in my life, I wrote an entire chapter on it in my book (Chapter 8).
Disclosure of Material Connection. Some of the links above are affiliate links (meaning if you purchase them through the provided link, Walking The Text receives a small commission at no extra charge to you). That being said I only promote things which I thoroughly believe my audience will benefit from and that I use myself. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, part 255: “guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”