Episode 023 – Divine In The Daily
Key Passage(s): Exodus 3:1-5
We generally look for God in the big things, and yet, I believe God is most available to us in the everyday, humdrum activities of life. The problem is, we’re unaware as we speed through life, not slowing down long enough to notice the miracles in our midst and to encounter the divine in the daily. God woke Moses up to this reality, and I believe God wants to do the same for you and me.
- What’s your biggest takeaway from the teaching?
- Where can you create margin in your day to explore those intuitions that arise from time to time?
- When was the last time you experienced “a burning bush” moment when the unexpected became spectacular because you entered fully into a situation or encounter? What allowed you to give your attention to that moment?
- Where do you need to slow down, wake up, and pay attention?
- How will you begin implementing your desired changes over this next week?
For Further Study
Disclosure of Material Connection. Some of the links above are affiliate links (meaning if you purchase them through the provided link, Walking The Text receives a small commission at no extra charge to you). That being said I only promote things which I thoroughly believe my audience will benefit from and that I use myself. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, part 255: “guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”