Episode 014 – Blessing God 100 Times A Day
Key Passage(s): Deuteronomy 8:10-14; 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
There’s an ancient Jewish practice that revolutionized my prayer life and fostered an awareness of both God and gratitude that I hadn’t accessed on a regular basis before. In this short teaching, I share what that practice is and how it can have a significant impact on your life as well.
- What’s your biggest takeaway from the teaching?
- If you struggle with a consistent prayer life, why do you think that is?
- How can you be more intentional at seeing God’s involvement in your life and blessing Him for it?
- How would your life be different if your days were filled with more gratitude?
- Knowing there was a “short prayer” for everything, are there are few short prayers you could create and then use on a daily basis?
- What’s one step you can take in living out this truth this week?
For Further Study
Disclosure of Material Connection. Some of the links above are affiliate links (meaning if you purchase them through the provided link, Walking The Text receives a small commission at no extra charge to you). That being said I only promote things which I thoroughly believe my audience will benefit from and that I use myself. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, part 255: “guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”