Episode 012 – Everything Is Intentional
Key Passage(s): Luke 7:11-17
One thing I’ve learned about Jesus is that nothing is random. It’s utterly remarkable how his words and actions tie into the Old Testament story and then propel the overall story forward. Take Luke 7. Jesus raises a widow’s son back to life. It’s incredible. But what makes this story so fascinating isn’t only what Jesus did, but where he did it. When we understand that, we begin to understand just how intentional Jesus is with everything, including your story and mine.
- What’s your biggest takeaway from the teaching?
- What’s one study technique you learned by engaging this teaching?
- What other connections, if any, came to mind in the midst of this teaching?
- Where does your story feel random right now and you need to hold onto the reality that Jesus doesn’t do random?
- What’s one step you can take in living out this truth this week?
For Further Study