Episode 114 – Being Intentional with God’s Word
Key Passage(s): Deuteronomy 6:4-9
Being intentional with God’s Word is essential to living a deep and meaningful life. In the biblical period, God’s people were called to not only dig into the Scriptures but also to have an ongoing discussion with their friends and family about them. For many of us, our time with God’s Word often stops with reading it and we miss out on the critical responsibility of discussion. In this episode, we explore why it’s so crucial to be intentional about our relationship with the Bible so that it permeates every facet of our lives.
- What was your biggest takeaway from the teaching?
- When was the last time someone spoke into your life in a meaningful way (like the letters written for Brad’s son)?
- How would you describe your relationship with the Bible?
- How would you describe the difference between devotional Bible reading and digging deep Bible reading?
- What are some of the barriers keeping you from discussing God’s Words with others?
- What is one way you’d like to grow in becoming more intentional with God’s Word?
- How will you begin living out the truths of this teaching this week?
For Further Study