Episode 073 – The Lord’s Prayer Pt 9: Own It
Key Passage(s): Matthew 6:9-13
Throughout this series, we’ve looked at all of the various aspects of the Lord’s Prayer. In this final episode of the series, we look at several methods in which we can pray and utilize the Lord’s Prayer ona regular basis to take what we’ve learned and put into a practice. And in doing so, really owning this prayer in our lives so that it governs the way the way we think and live, and ultimately how we follow Jesus in the world today.
- What was your biggest takeaway from the teaching?
- Overall, what has been the most significant learning for you from this series?
- What has been the most challenging aspect of the Lord’s Prayer for you? Why?
- Which part of the Lord’s Prayer is your biggest area of strength? How so?
- How would you live life differently if you had the Lord’s Prayer on the forefront of your mind and heart daily?
- Out of the options given for engaging the Lord’s Prayer, which one was most helpful to you? How do you plan on walking this out your prayer life?
For Further Study
Disclosure of Material Connection. Some of the links above are affiliate links (meaning if you purchase them through the provided link, Walking The Text receives a small commission at no extra charge to you). That being said I only promote things which I thoroughly believe my audience will benefit from and that I use myself. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, part 255: “guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”