Episode 007 – Back To The Future
Key Passage(s): Isaiah 2:1-2
The future is often really fuzzy. And trying to figure out what is to come or understand what God is doing can leave us confused, frustrated, anxious, or even angry. So how we do we approach an unknown future? This teaching seeks to answer this by looking at a key concept in Isaiah 2. Personally, this was one of the biggest lessons I learned in one of the most challenging transitions I’ve undergone.
- What’s your biggest takeaway from the teaching?
- Where are you allowing the future to negatively affect your present?
- What are key moments in your past where God met you in profound ways?
- Where do you need to simple breathe, relax, and trust God with your future?
- What’s one step you can take in walking out the truths of this teaching this week?
For Further Study
- Back To The Future – this is a sermon I did on this concept from Isaiah 2 in light of the details of Jesus’ last week as well as those of Pentecost. Be prepared to have your mind blown because God is a God of the details, and He does care about what’s unfolding in your life and future!