TS Episode 003 – Shalom In Our Trees
One of the most significant words in the Bible is shalom (“peace”). It’s what the entire Bible is all about. However, most of us have a limited view of shalom, and we miss out on God’s great desire is to bring every aspect of ourselves to wholeness. A critical time to invite His help is during this season that leads up to Easter. This teaching discusses how we enter well into this season and seek the shalom that we all desperately desire.
- What’s your biggest takeaway from the teaching?
- How have you traditionally understood the season of Lent?
- What was new or helpful to you about the discussion of shalom?
- Where do you desire shalom in your life?
- What are one or two decaying branches that you need to address this season?
- Who do you need to invite into this journey with you? (Remember, it’s not that people need to know. It’s that the right people need to know.)
- What’s one step you can take in walking out the truths of this teaching this week?
For Further Study